We specialize in writing different types of academic papers. You can order essays, term papers, research papers, lab reports, dissertations, theses, and other pieces of writing from us. When using our writing services, you can get papers written at any academic level such as high school, college, university, MA, and Ph.D.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project prior to placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
If you have any questions about our service or your order(s), feel free to contact our support representatives anytime, as they work around the clock. In order to get answers to your questions, you can use any of the offered communication channels, i.e. live chat, phone number, or email.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking the Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options we offer range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, you can choose the one which you consider the most suitable for your type of assignment. All papers are delivered on time! If you desire to get your academic paper earlier, its cost will be recalculated and you will be supposed to place an additional order.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all the guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline has passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Every client can submit a refund request within 14 days after the deadline has expired. Refunds regarding plagiarism have no time limit. Nonetheless, a client should send us a valid plagiarism report proving that a writer has copied the work.
*Turnitin, iThenticate, and WriteCheck are trustworthy plagiarism detection websites. Such items as direct quotations formatted in the right manner, reference list, table of contents, etc. cannot be regarded as plagiarism. SafeAssign.com is not considered reliable. It treats references and quotes as plagiarism. Handwritten comments on plagiarism are not regarded as credible proof of plagiarism.
- Writology Limited takes no responsibility for plagiarized parts of a paper written by a client. Sections prepared only by our specialists are tested for uniqueness.
- If a client is dissatisfied with the delivered paper, our Refund experts will explore the issue and make a complete report on it. In case customer’s claims are proved, they will get a full/partial refund. Within 3-4 business days, a customer will be notified about the examination results.
- Clients can get a free revision within 2 days (48 hours) after the order completion. After this period of time, they should place a compensation order. In case a specialist agrees to make a revision for free, no further refunds can be given.
- Lengthy papers (20+ pages) can be revised for free within 30 days after the deadline has expired.
- If the original guidelines have been changed by the customer, no free revision is possible. Clients should place an additional compensation order if essential material for the work is provided after it has been written (or during the writing procedure).
- If a client desires to get a free revision, they should impose a new deadline and justify the revision request. The whole process may take 24 hours. The instructions can be complex and it is sometimes impossible to reassign the order. Nonetheless, the firm will do its best to hand the revised essay within the deadline.
- Users should check their online profiles and emails for notifications from our agents/writers. Some customers do not provide necessary information about the order straight away. However, it is solely the clients’ responsibility to attach important files when placing an order or at the writer’s request.
- An “Extended Revision” option gives the opportunity to make a revision request which complies with the original instructions within 14 days. A client can choose this option when he/she places the order on the website and pays an additional 30 % of the order price. A customer cannot ask the writer to make the changes that differ from the initial instructions. He cannot get the reimbursement in case the revision is not needed as well.
A Full Refund
- Clients can get a full refund if they have placed the same order or have been charged twice by mistake. It is necessary to get in touch with our agents and ask to cancel the order.
- If an order is not assigned to anyone, a client will get a full refund.
- When getting a 100% refund, the customer cannot use any papers provided by Writology Limited anymore.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
A Partial Refund
- If customers have indicated a wrong number of pages when placing an order, they may ask for a partial refund. A part of the price will be refunded according to the word count rules.
- If the wrong writing level is chosen, (e.g. Masters instead of High school), the refund rate can be lowered.
- In case of contradicting instructions/comments which do not correspond to customer’s messages or order description, the refund rate will be recalculated.
- Order cancellation with the assigned expert:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*It is impossible to cancel an order when the writer is assigned and 30% of the imposed deadline is left. An order cannot be canceled if it has already been uploaded into the system.
All tips are non-refundable
- The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- As to late order verification (when a client has not answered the questions of the Financial Department to prove their identity and avoid online fraud), the deadline for the order starts when the customer’s identity is clarified. In this case, a customer should either place an additional compensation order or extend the deadline.
Word Count Issues
- Customers should count pages in accordance with the number of words (300 words per page). Nevertheless, such a rule cannot be adhered to when it goes about technical orders which require a lot of calculations. The price will be based on the level of complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Speaker notes are a paid option and it should be selected when placing a ppt order. Below each slide, 100-150 words are to be provided by Writology Limited.
- We calculate online tests in compliance with the number of questions (5 questions per 1 page). This requirement is imposed on “multiple choice” questions as well (e.g. if the test consists of 15 questions, it will be necessary to place a 3-page order).
- Early paper delivery is to be compensated. In case a client wants to get a piece of writing earlier, the price will be recharged. In this case, a customer is to place an additional online order. If a writer agrees to complete a paper earlier without any financial compensation, a refund cannot be given in the future.
- A customer can get a partial refund if the paper has been sent after the deadline without the client’s approval. The price difference will be recalculated in compliance with the company’s pricing policy.
- When cooperating with Writology Limited, customers should select the right order type (for instance, a client has chosen a “Term paper” instead of a “Dissertation”). If the company has not received the payment for the provided service, a refund is not to be given.
- When completing a “Rewriting” order, a writer will rephrase the client’s text. In case more sources, additional research, or more paper units are required, a customer should place a compensation order.
- Customers are encouraged to check their e-mails and personal profiles to see whether there are some messages from our representatives. We do appreciate when customers respond to the messages and questions on time, especially when it is about topic selection.