Dealing with correspondence has always been quite a private occupation, as letters always reflect the personality of their author and convey a unique message from person to person. However, if, for some reason, you have no time, nor ideas for writing your letters, today there is an opportunity to delegate this task to a letter writing service. Regardless of the letter type and level of formality needed for its language, such company can assist you with composing it. For instance, at BESTWritingHELP.org, we deal with different types of letter writing and handle our work with professionalism and dedication.
Dealing with Different Letter Types
BESTWritingHELP.org offers an expert service of composing letters and formatting them in APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard or any other style. Moreover, we know how to write a letter for any purpose, as our writers are experienced in both personal and formal correspondence. In specific, we deal with the following types of letters:
- Cover Letters. Also referred to as motivation letters, these pieces of writing often play a key role in the results of your job application. Such professional letter has to be concise, clear, well structured and with accurate word choice.
- Letters of Recommendation. This type of formal writing involves using elaborate sentences of descriptive character. Giving a recommendation for one of your colleagues or employees can be decisive for their further career, which is why letters of recommendation deserve your special attention.
- Thank-You Letters. The ways of saying “thank you” with a letter can vary greatly depending on the addressee: different language tools need to be used for colleagues, employers, close friends, relatives, acquaintances, etc. This should be taken into consideration, as this criterion determines the style of the language to be used.
- Business Letters. Clarifying some details, making requests, replying to someone’s messages, appointing meetings, expressing approval or disapproval, presenting new ideas – all this is done with the help of business letters. Undoubtedly, such correspondence allows no grammar or typing errors and requires a formal style.
- Personal Letters. Short messages or long explanations addressed to one of your friends or close people refer to personal correspondence. This type of letters involves having a certain emotional direction and expressing a certain mood. This is definitely the most intimate kind of letter that must be thought-through.
Regardless of the style and purpose needed, our letter writing service will do our best to deliver an outstanding work to you. We hire only the most qualifies writers to work for us, which ensures that the letter you receive in the end will be of a top quality.
How It Works
Clearly, each of the letter types listed above is very specific, and there is no universal template to use in every case. That is why; each letter must be custom-made according to the occasion and style required. In fact, the process of ordering a letter writing service online is based on you providing the instructions and us doing the work. This way, you will be guaranteed to receive exactly the kind of writing you need from our writing company. Other than that, we guarantee the following:
- Timely Delivery. You tell us exactly the day and hour when your task has to be delivered, and we meet this deadline under any circumstances. Most letter writing services offer urgencies starting from 24 hours, while at BESTWritingHELP.org you can have your paper delivered within 3-6 hours.
- No Plagiarism. Writing a professional letter always means composing an original piece of writing. We use the most accurate plagiarism checking engines to ensure that the final paper is authentic, which means no plagiarism is possible technically. Besides, original papers is the first rule of our team!
- Complete Anonymity. As a highly professional letter writing service, we pay a special attention to the security of any data provided by our clients. We protect the personal information of each customer, ensuring a total confidentiality of our collaboration.
- Revision Option. In case you feel that our personal letter writing service did not meet some of the requirements, or if you would like to have some parts of the letter rearranged, you can apply for a revision and we will correct the doubtful aspects of the paper free of charge.
- Customer Support. Our well-trained support agents are always online and work 24/7 ready to assist you in chat or by phone. Technical questions, additional information, payment clarifications, order details – all this can be discussed with our support team members. In case you are new at the website and have no idea where to start, just send them a message, “Write my letter”, and the agents will reply to your request in an instant.
- Discount system. In addition to all the advantages of our smart writing service, we also offer an outstanding discount system for our clients. If the number of your orders with grows, so will the discount percentage. You will also receive personal discounts for special occasions, such as national holidays or final exams. Moreover, for your first order, you will receive 10% off the price, as a generous welcoming gesture.
- Different Types of Academic Writing. Apart from the letters, our company deals with all kinds of writing tasks, which means you can count on us always. There is no subject or academic level that we would not be able to work with, so do not hesitate to visit BESTWritingHELP.org and browse the options that we offer.
Make Your Choice
Now that you have the information about the standards of our work, you can make a balanced decision whether to order your letter or write it yourself. If you love writing letters and are rather experienced at this type of occupation, you can compose letters and enjoy the process. In contrast, if you lack knowledge, time or will to write letters, a letter writing service could become a perfect solution for you. In any case, BESTWritingHELP.org is always ready to take your order and deliver a perfectly done paper to you!