One of the ways to make nursing education stronger and more effective is to implement different learning initiatives and innovations that refer to groundbreaking future research. Concept maps belong to educational innovations that stem from science and that have been used in nursing for many years already. Concept maps are a type of visual aid that helps students understand some concepts and terms. Since concept maps are frequently assigned to students majoring in nursing, the role of nursing concept map writing service cannot be underestimated.
Get a price quote
In 1984, Novak and Gowin introduced concept maps as a means of representing terms and concepts within the framework of a specific discipline. A concept map plays the role of visually organizing a concept to help one understand it in depth. Visual representation of the concept, its meaning, and its constituents helps one comprehend the basic information about it. At present, concept maps belong to the learning technique that helps one describe a specific idea and pinpoint different connections within it. By using graphs and diagrams for drawing concept maps, it becomes clear for one what a specific term means and what it denotes.
With the help of concept maps, students can trace the connections between ideas and the words that denote them. Working on individual concept maps helps students understand some concepts in depth. Students can draw these concept maps not only for individual purposes but may also work on them as a part of their academic assignment. Should you encounter difficulties with the assignment or should you just be at a loss where to start with it, keep in mind that you can rely on our nursing concept map writing service BESTwritinghelp.org. When students are assigned concept map writing assignments, they may be asked to extract the central concept of the given scientific passage and then try to elaborate the concept with the help of visuals. How does it look? – You just put that concept or term in the center of the paper or a flipchart and try to come up with adjacent concepts and ideas related to that term. Each of those subsequent ideas of words is presented in a separate circle. As such, you may then draw connections between them, pinpoint their relations, and so on.
New to BestWritingHelp?
Get your 15% OFF the first order! Code firstorder
Why You May Need a Concept Map
- It helps organize new ideas, terms, or concepts in a visually appealing way.
- It helps students notice connections or relationships between the ideas.
- It is easy to make and can be used for brainstorming ideas on any topic.
How to Use a Concept Map?
If you do not understand what you are expected to do when you are assigned a concept map task, you should certainly rely on our nursing concept map writing help. Ideally, professors should spend some time introducing the very essence of the assignment to students and probably even showing them some sample charts and diagrams before they start working on the assignment on their own.
Steps for Constructing Concept Maps:
- Think of ways you would like to introduce and define the basic concepts or terms presented in the reading or some other work you have been assigned.
- After you have extracted the main ideas from the reading whatsoever, organize them into different categories. As you read further, you may want to change the categories.
- Pinpoint to the connections and relationships between different ideas or concepts. Use arrows or some other visuals.
- Reflect on the process how it was to establish the connections and share some information about the process with your classmates.
- Use the concept map as support for summarizing what you read about.
Concept map assignments can identify gaps in the students` level of knowledge as well as in the overall skills related to critical and analytical thinking as well as logical reasoning. The very approach of concept mapping can be utilized for examining some scientific concepts, solving some problems, coming up with evidence, and evaluating competencies in the given topic. Besides, when talking about concept mapping assignments, they are utilized by professors and are considered as a student-oriented approach.
Main Elements of a Concept Map
- Utilization of specific clinical experience or a clinical question with the aim of ensuring concept map development.
- Utilization of lines and arrows to pinpoint the relationships or directions between different concepts.
- Usage of different colors and shapes to introduce emphasize the importance of specific concepts or relationships.
- In-text citations to provide supporting evidence and add credibility to the discussion a brief narrative of the concept map.
- Clear points when the map starts and ends.
Our affiliate program!
Earn a 10% commission on the orders made by your friends. The more friends you invite, the more money you earn!Learn more
How to Compose a Concept Map?
If you are challenged by making concept maps, keep in mind that you can address a nursing concept map writing service for assistance. In general, however, it is not hard to make a concept map since there is no clear right or wrong way how to do it. One of the underlying steps is to concentrate on specific ways that some ideas or concepts are linked to others.
If you lack guidelines on how to get started with creating a concept map, check out the following tips provided by BESTwritinghelp.org concept map assignment help service:
- Come up with the concept. Try to identify it and gather ideas of what you already know or understand about the concept.
- Go back to the readings or lecture notes and try to fill in any gaps in knowledge you may have.
- Outline the main concepts you would like to focus on and try to pinpoint the relationships and connections between them.
Once you have composed your concept map, keep in mind that it can turn out to be a great study tool. To make your studying process even more efficient, go through the following steps:
- Develop all parts of the map and elaborate on them.
- Provide a list of related examples.
- Try to recreate your map, but do not look at the initial version. Rather try to briefly discuss each of the sections.
Our Nursing Concept Map Writing Service Benefits
- Attractive customers` loyalty program. Whether you are our regular client or a first-time customer, you are sure to enjoy our loyalty program and a discount system. If you want to get your paper at a cheaper price, you are welcome to use special offers or coupons.
- Money refund guarantee. Our nursing concept map writing service guarantees customer satisfaction. What do we mean by that? – Even if you are not fully satisfied with the quality of paper you got, you can claim your money back.
- Convenient monitoring system. You can keep track of the writing procedure by monitoring the order status and also by sending text messages to your assigned writer and inquiring whether he/ she is moving in the right direction with the task.
- Round-the-clock customer support service. When you get our concept map assignment help, you can fully rely on 24/7 support from our customer care agents. They operate 24/7 to help you get answers to any questions you have.
- We provide a wide range of concept map assignment help and assistance with plenty of other writing types, such as essays, book reports, book reviews, case studies, etc.
- Competitive prices. Our pricing policy fully corresponds to the high level of writing that we offer. The prices are reasonable and at the same time affordable for an average client. The pricing policy is transparent as there are no hidden charges or extra fees.
- Urgent nursing concept map writing help. You can even rely on BESTwritinghelp.org writers when it comes to managing some urgent task with a pressing deadline.
- Our nursing concept map writing service provides a variety of writing quality types: Standard, Premium, Supreme.
We also provide VIP services, or you can choose to become our VIP client, you will derive the following advantages from our cooperation:
- Your paper will be delivered prior to the deadline expiration (20% faster).
- You will get a one-page draft document for free.
- You will enjoy an extended revision option (four days instead of a regular two).
- Your paper will be scanned for plagiarism for free.
- You will be assigned one of the top 10 writers for your orders.
- Each of the papers you order from us will be edited and proofread.
- You will also get VIP customer support service, specifically you will be notified of the order-related activities not only via email but by phone calls and SMS.
- You can get a 20% discount on special offers during holiday time.
Top 10 writers
Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline. The highly demanded expert, one of our top 10 writers with the highest rate among the customers.Hire a top writer
How Does It Work?
If you want to cooperate with BESTwritinghelp.org service which is providing nursing concept map writing help, you need to be aware of specific steps that will take you closer to your desired custom-written assignment. On the whole, the order placement process includes the following steps:
- Pick the order type and forward us your specific instructions. Upload any templates, samples, or instructions.
- Pick a writer who you would like to work on your paper. Writer` ratings may help you make up your mind.
- Wait till the paper is completed and then download the paper from your account.
Struggling with your essay?
Ask professionals to help you?
I am disappointed… because I cannot meet my preferred writer in real life! She is such a precious pe...
I remember my first impression of the accomplished essay. I woke up, checked my email, and when I st...
The last archeological investigation was something out of this world! My writer turned into my inspi...
Being keen on IT development, I write bad essays even in the field I truly like. My last topic was r...
I ordered a thesis overhaul from bestwritinghelp.org when I had nothing to lose. I did not pay enoug...
I had doubts, numerous doubts before I decided to write you a message. I did not expect such a smoot...
The essay on the risks of nanotechnology you wrote for me became a top-notch exemplar in my class. I...
Of course, you cannot always rely on a writing service to provide you with excellent grades. So, it ...
“Many men, many minds”, the proverb says, but I think you have accumulated thousands of minds that c...
The best feedback a client can give is – I trust you. And yes, Bestwritinghelp, I trust you, guys. B...